I’ve been an event planner, wedding stationer, and calligrapher. These are my top 5 tips for getting the best results when ordering your wedding invitations online.
1. Marketing isn’t everything; some gorgeous websites have poor quality invitations while a few of the less flashy sites have fantastic print quality. Invitations By Dawn is one company which might not grab you with their marketing materials, but their actual invitations offer top-notch quality.
2. Order a hard copy sample or proof of the exact invitation design you want. Some stationers are wonderful at certain processes and terrible at others. For example, Minted has amazing letterpress but isn’t my favorite for flat printing.
3. Look for eco friendly options. Companies like Paper Culture offer beautiful printing on 100% recycled paper stock and will plant a tree with each order.
4. Skip the ribbons. They might look nice online, but thick embellishments often mess with the way your invitation will look after going through the mail.
5. Order high quality, colorful envelopes from another source to add formality and drama. I recommend CardsandPockets.com and Paper-Papers.com for this.
FIND my favorite art supplies here at my Amazon Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/keylimeinkreviews
Reach out for collaborations:
Disclosures: KeyLimeInk is an Amazon Influencer.