Let’s use our Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition and I’ll share some bridesmaid gift ideas you can easily make with iron-on and vinyl! We’ll use iron-on to personalize wooden hangers and bridesmaid t-shirts, and vinyl to personalize a calendar and flip-flops!
Cricut – https://cricut.social/MarthaStewartWeddingTCS
All Martha Materials – https://www.michaelsweddings.com/search?q=Martha%20Stewart%20cricut
EasyPress 2 – http://shrsl.com/17mue
EasyPress 2 Pressing Mat – http://shrsl.com/1gmk7
Standard Cutting Mat – http://shrsl.com/1g2hr
SUBSCRIBE! If you like what I’m doing, I’d love for you to subscribe and ring that bell so you get my new video every week!
IN THIS VIDEO YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to edit letters in Cricut Design Space
– How to weld letters in Cricut Design Space
– How to cut iron-on and vinyl
– How to use EasyPress 2 to iron a design onto wood
MORE CRICUT WEDDING CRAFT IDEAS
– Wedding Cake Topper – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/wedding-cake-topper-cricut-maker-ideas/
– Wedding Welcome Sign – https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/cricut-wedding-sign-embroidery-hoop/
LET’S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Thanks so much for watching and I’d love to hear from you in the comments!
This post may contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room and kitchen stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!