Ways to ask your bridal party
If you’re trying to think of ways to ask your bridal party, other than you know, just asking the question, then we’ve rounded up some of our favourite ideas to give you some inspiration!
We’d love to hear if you used any of these ideas, or maybe you asked in a different way. Let us know in the comments.
Products shown in the video:
– Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card https://riflepaperco.com/will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-wedding-card/
– Be My Bridesmaid Balloon – Bubblegum Balloons – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/bubblegumballoons/product/the-will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-balloon
– ‘You’re more than a guest’ Bridesmaid Card – White Knot – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/whiteknot/product/you-re-more-than-a-guest-bridesmaid-card
– Bridesmaid Knot Earrings – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/wue/product/bridesmaid-knot-earrings
– Personalised will you be my bridesmaid gift box – Milly Inspired – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/millyinspired/product/personalised-will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-gift-set
– Will your be my bridesmaid biscuits – Honeywell Biscuit Co – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/honeywellbakes/product/will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-biscuit-gift-set
– Will you be my bridesmaid hidden message mug – The Letter Loft – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/theletterloft/product/will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-hidden-message-mug
– Will You be my Flower Girl Jigsaw – https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/399461741/will-you-be-my-flower-girl-puzzle-flower?ref=related-2&ep_click=1&pro=1
For more, find us at:
Tweets by Bride_Society